Great Opportunity to Build a Career
As a Stonewood Products Inside Sales Associate you will be the point person for inbound sales, coordinate the sales process through closing, and support outside and retail sales people. This position is an essential and highly visible one that would function as a conductor of inbound sales and be a professional consultant to the customer. Gaining a full knowledge of all Stonewood Products offerings is essential. Moreover, you will be working with many different people as a team within Stonewood Products as well as a wide array of our clients from retail to homeowner to architects! Leadership, customer service, sales support, shipping coordination, and administrative management will hold the key areas of responsibilities.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Take leads through the process to closing of sales. Maintain contact with customers and build relationships with new ones.
- Communicating with our customers on a daily basis to support proper shipment of goods, product information, or any other needs they might have.
- Supporting outside sales staff with various items to help sustain sales growth included but not limited to:
- Prospecting potential new areas and customers.
- Cold calling
- Coordinate mailing out samples and literature if needed.
- Helping with marketing campaigns to generate leads + market research.
- Handling inbound sales to help sustain sales growth included but not limited to:
- Managing phone sales (etiquette, techniques, data handling thereof).
- Manage sales of web leads through active sales ability and follow up.
- Showroom sales.
- Enhancing all aspects of customer experience.
- Improving current quoting systems for all leads outside generated by the internet, or incoming phone calls unrelated to our yard sales.
- Following up with customers after the sale.