SUMMARY: Provides in-house graphic design capabilities for marketing advertising and communications. Developing and creating new ideas graphically in order to represent an idea. Meeting deadlines for completion of projects. Will serve as liaison for media placement and maintain budget.
- In-house production of marketing collateral and graphic design, including advertisements, brochures, digital presentations, branch screens, tear sheets, postcards, digital graphics for web channels, invitations, posters, logos and other collateral.Responsible for photo editing and retouching.
- Assists with the flow of materials between the Bank and outside resources such as media, community organization and print shops.
- On a predetermined schedule, contacts media and issues advertising placement instructions. Media contacts will include newspapers, magazines, booklets, telephone book, radio, TV, Internet, outside newsletters, etc. This includes maintaining media schedules and budget.
- Interface as needed with outside marketing agencies engaged by the Bank.
- Maintains archives and necessary records related to Bank advertising.
- Working in coordination or as back-up to others in the department for photography, copywriting, proofreading, and event management.
- Participates in small project teams in order to accomplish responsibilities as described above.
- Other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, English, and/or Business strongly preferred.
- At least two years’ experience working in a corporate environment and/or a marketing organization.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft applications.
- Proven understanding of principles of graphic design. Skilled eye, ability to produce projects on deadline in busy work environment.
- Ability to perform work independently within the scope of this job description.
- Good organizational skills with ability to multi-task.
- Able to furnish own transportation to off-site locations as needed.
As an EOE/AA employer, The Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, sex gender identity/expression, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, disability, genetics, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy-related conditions, or political beliefs.