Now seeking a Full Time (40 hours) Administrative Supervisor, Individual Supports who will work with an established team to provide supports to Learning Disabled community members who seek to enhance their independence and increase their social networks.
Applicant must have excellent computer, organizational, and communication skills. Experience with the Learning Disabled population preferred but will train the right candidate. Proactive, positive team player approach mandatory!
- Maintain complete support records
- Interface with support families
- Interface with the Department of Developmental Services (DDS)
- Develop, monitor and document support goals and progress in a timely fashion
- Help to set department schedules
- Work one on one with supports
- Run team meetings
- Experience with ISP’s a bonus but not mandatory
- Other duties as assigned. This position is full time, with exceptional benefits, and based in the Mashpee area.
Must have current certification or be willing to attend training through LIFE for CPR/AED/First Aid; must be willing to attend any LIFE or DDS required/recommended training classes; valid driver's license and reliable transportation required.
LIFE, Living Independently Forever, Inc. is a non-profit organization providing supports for adults with autism and intellectual differences. Incorporated in 1992, LIFE opened its doors to ten residents. LIFE has since expanded to serve over 100 residents with locations in Mashpee, Hyannis, Falmouth, Plymouth & Yarmouth.