The Third Annual “Plan Your Wedding Show”
At Cape Cod Museum of Art
A Joyful Event - Come to plan, imagine, or remember!
Sunday, April 9, 2017 from 12 – 3 pm
Tickets: $15 in advance; $20 at the door
(March 20, 2017 - Dennis, MA) “The Cape Cod Museum of Art is opening its galleries to help every couple’s dreams for their perfect wedding come true,” said Deede Tonelli, director of Cape Cod Museum of Art. (CCMoA) Questions about choosing all the important elements -- from wedding gowns to caterers, wines, music, flowers and photography -- to planning the most perfect honeymoon or renewing your vows will be answered by a gathering of experts including,
- Chantilly's Bridal Boutique will present a wedding fashion show;with tuxes from Puritan Cape Cod.
- Cosmetic artist Kimberly Richard knows that make-up is always one of the prime worries of the bride and she will be demonstrating her magic.
- Judy Edmunds, the CCMoA Event Planner will be happy to present the museum as a wedding venue for couples, “We love dreams to come true…and we love it when couples see the museum as a beautiful and romantic place to begin creating lifetime memories.” Edmunds says.
- Susan Giardino, a Justice of the Peace will be on hand to answer questions about planning an intimate service.
- Caterer Chef Fred Stoffel from Treats offers fabulous suggestions and Josh wine by Joe Carr Wines will be available for tasting.
- The Chocolate Rose owner Vanessa Benoit, knows about Cake Artistry and Fine Pastries. She also creates edible favors and has available a full –service expresso bar.
- Joan from A Village Florist will show how she can make beautiful bouquets for the wedding party, as well as reception decorations.
- For more sweets, Ben and Jerry's will be giving out samples.
- For music DJ- Scott Rosenthal Cape Tunes will be spinning tunes.
- Harpist Katie Lynch Koglin will be delighting visitors with her lilting music.
- Videographer Sean Caughey of Harborview Studios will show how he can create those special photo moments to share with friends and family.
- For thank you gifts for the wedding party, Jessica Gomes of The Beaded Wire will display quality handmade jewelry.
- And to make the whole experience complete, Susan Peavey of Susan Peavey Travel will take the stress out of planning with suggestions on arranging affordable, exciting and romantic destinations where you’ll be treated like a VIP.